Fullstack .NET Core Developer (Internal)
What we expect:
- You mainly develop in C#, .NET and ASP.NET MVC.
- You translate functional requirements into a technical solution according to the rules of the art.
- Together with your team, you will prepare and perform the necessary tests that guarantee the operation and robustness of the applications.
- You prepare technical documentation.
- You are responsible for monitoring the developed applications.
- You will work closely with business analysts and the infrastructure team, as well as with the wider organization.
- You help build the ICT vision within Renson and propagate it to all employees.
- Are you…
- solid knowledge of C # and .NET is a must.
- You have a lot of knowledge about .NET: Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, ...
- You have knowledge of SQL and relational databases, more specifically SQL Server.
- You are familiar with automatic software testing.
- You are able to convert functional requirements into a technical solution.
- Knowledge of Azure, Azure DevOps and Kentico is a plus.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, knowledge of French and / or German is a plus.
- Become a top 1% professional in Belgium!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Become a part of our very own Microsoft community where all .NET Consultants can share their passion and knowledge with others. Connect with great minds and stay ahead of the game with our technical afternoons, TechDays, evening sessions, external conferences like Techorama, hackathons… and much more!
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!