.NET software developer
As a .NET developer you will work on creating high quality software for the 3D print platform by which ophthalmic lenses are printed.
It is a unique opportunity where, within one platform, you will work using different frameworks and environments, namely, a desktop application for the UI and controlling of the 3D printer, a Cloud solution for management, billing and reporting and a design-tool for designing the lenses.
We are working using a DevOps mindset. Within the software team, this ensures that there is a lot of room for ownership and everyone bears responsibility for the software.
Location of work is Turnhout, Belgium.
- Committed with focus on high quality software
- Knowledge of WPF, ASP.NET and/or Azure is a plus.
- Convinced Team worker with good social skills
- Self-motivated person willing to incorporate into a creative environment.
- Fluent in English
- Having a master’s degree in related topics
- Knowledge of other languages than English and mother tongue.
- Experience and/or affinity with a startup environment
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Have good communication skills, open and honest